AEW Research Publications
AEW is committed to keeping our clients abreast of dynamic conditions in the property and capital markets and their potential impact on investment strategy and performance. In this section, you will find the latest market data, perspectives and viewpoints developed and published by AEW Research.
Extensive proprietary research materials are available in the password-protected client area of AEW.com. Click here to login.
- AEW Research Call: View From Asia: An Insiders Look at the Economies and Property Markets [May 2013]
- AEW Research Call: Retail Market Outlook [December 2012]
- AEW Research Call: Critical Policy Decisions in the U.S. and Europe and Their Impact on Future Growth [November 2012]
- AEW Research Call: De-Leveraging of the U.S. Commercial Property Sector
- U.S. REIT Market Update - First Quarter 2012 [March 2012]
- Global REIT Market Update - First Quarter 2012 [March 2012]
- Senior Housing and Multifamily: A Comparison [February 2012]
- Global Real Estate Outlook [January 2012]
- AEW Research Call: Holiday Retail Outlook [December 2011]
- AEW Research Call: Investing in U.S. Cropland [October 2011]
- Investing in U.S. Cropland [September 2011]
- Property Investing in the Age of Austerity [May 2011]
- Real Estate Derivatives: A Primer
- Desperately Seeking SWF
- Senior Housing in America: A Primer
Disclosure: This material is intended for information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation. The information and opinions contained in the material have been compiled or arrived at based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy, completeness or fairness. Opinions expressed reflect prevailing market conditions and are subject to change. Neither this material, nor any of its contents, may be used for any purpose without the consent and knowledge of AEW.